Saturday, June 28, 2014

De_Dust 2 part 3

In this post I will show you some nading (grenades) spots. Lets start with bombsite B again.
The very first nade I'm going to show you is, what I find to be, the most essential for this bombsite.
This is more of a retake flash for mid to late round. You just start by going up to the main entrance to Bombsite B--make sure your opponent cant see you from inside the Bombsite--And throw a flashbang over the top of the wall. If you throw it too high, it wont flash anybody, too low, and it will bounce back and flash you in the face. I would recommend practicing this in a server all by yourself. This is especially good if you have teammates flashing from different parts of the wall, you might want to throw one into the window too.
Here's a screenshot mid-throw:
 You can throw it over anywhere along that wall.:)

I was thinking about whether I should show you this next one or not because I don't see it used too often, but, I think you should know them all just in-case:P
This one you just throw it at the wall where my crosshairs are in attempt to get it over the wall to the left. Its kind of hard to explain, so I will use some screenshots:

Above is where it goes off. This will flash anyone going through mid.

This next nade is one of  my favorites. This one is mainly for flashes and smokes but you can use an HE grenade as well.
You just go right over to bombsite A and throw a flash/smoke/HE EXACTLY right here:
Here's where the Flash/He/Smoke goes off:

This next one is good for trying to re-take the bombsite. If your up here on cat-walk and you know an enemy is waiting for you to come out, just throw a flash right here at this slant above the box:
This goes off right here:

Here's another:
This goes off here:

Next part will have some more nades. Have fun, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment