Monday, July 28, 2014

Gaming PC Build!

I wanted to tell you guys about the  budget gaming PC I will be building once I save up some money.
Here's a list of all the parts:
Processor: Amd athlon X4 760K
Motherboard: MSI A 78m-E35
GPU/Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X
RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix  Sport
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Black
Power Supply: 430W Corsair CX430
Case: Corsair Spec 01

And along with building the PC I'm planning on buying some new gear as well(Basically a whole new set-up):
Monitor: BenQ X1242OTE
Mouse: Razer Abyssus Optical PC Gaming Mouse
Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Standard Mouse Mat
Keybord: SteelSeries bgv2 red cherry switches edition
Headset: SteelSeries 5HV3

So I did some math and I came up with the cost of everything, and, with the exception of possibly finding some of this for cheap on Ebay/Craigslist, its roughly around $1200 bucks american dollars.
Wish me luck, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment