Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The USP.



Hey again,
This post is a "sequel" to the M4A1 guide I previously posted. I will be talking about the main counter terrorist pistol--the USP.



First off, I want to talk about how to shoot the USP. At long range, you want to strafe and fire really slowly aiming for the head. At medium, fire semi-fast, and at close spam really fast for the head. Just remember, always aim for the head. And never use the silencer on the USP, it makes it a lot harder to shoot for some reason, AND it deals less damage. Also, when positioning with the USP always position your self in a spot that you can easily get away and re-load. That's all for the USP! Sorry this post wasn't as long, but there just wasn't a lot to talk about. Till next time!


P.S I will update posts if I remember or learn some more tricks, same goes for all my posts.







No comments:

Post a Comment